Warehousing & Cold Chain Summit
27-28 April 2017, BITEC, Bangkok
Learn, Network & Make New Connections
Third edition of Warehousing & Cold Chain Summit will be held on 27 to 28 April 2017 alongside Asia Cold Chain Show and Asia Warehousing Show. Focussed on warehousing, automation, logistics and cold chain industry, the conference offers attendees the opportunity to explore detailed strategies that are currently being developed and used by ASEAN region governments and key players. The Summit also features who is who of the industry and provides an excellent networking platform to improve logistics and supply chain management capabilities.
- You get to learn about a whole lot of new ideas and techniques.
- You get to meet and network with others who are interested in the same things you are. Meeting like minded people not only inspires you, but it creates an opportunity to build partnerships and joint venture opportunities.
- Conferences can help you regain your focus.
- If you have your own products and services, attending a conference is a great way to find prospective clients.
- You get to meet the experts and mentors face to face. It’s good to connect through email, it is better to connect on the phone, but the best way to connect is face to face, and always will be.
- You can learn current strategies that are working for others. At industry events people tend to loosen up and will often share their ideas, strategies and war stories with you.
- Being around like-minded people is inspirational and refreshing. It gives you a chance to “rest and reflect.” these conference sessions and networking times allow you to pull over, slow down, stop… and reflect.